With Thanksgiving rolling our way like a runaway freight train of food, family, football and triptipans—Salt Lake magazine is challenging home chefs to share their twists on that T-day staple: cranberry sauce.
Basically, we are asking you too rife on Mary Brown Malouf recipes we have posted on our interactive dining website On The Table.
If your recipe for the scarlet gel is superior, you’ll win a $50 gift certificate at Texas de Brazil.
Here’s how it works.
1. Read the recipes in our On the Table interactive magazine.
2. Digest the food sagacity there.
3. Crank out your world-beating recipe for bog berries.
4. Instagram it with the hashtap #OTTTWIST
5. Ta Da! You could be dining on something other than turkey at Texas de Brazil
Don’t be intimidated by Dining Editor Mary Brown Malouf’s concoctions. No all-American fowl feast is complete without cranberry sauce extruded straight from the can in it’s most-basic tubular and corrugated beauty!
So bring on the tiny marshmallows and get your recipe Instagramed by Thanksgiving eve.